Introducing you to cool people in a small and fun setting.
Where the culturally curious join a community of like-minded individuals who seek inspiration and creativity in their daily life.
- Meet smart, interesting people and inspiring artists and creatives in a social, friendly, informative, and intimate setting.
- Learn how anyone can revive, sustain, and advance the arts and creativity in DC.
Summer 2011 Cuisine Contra at the Textile Museum, featuring guest Chef, Barton Seaver. Stop motion video by Danny Harris.
The first Cuisine Contra was held on February 14, 2011.
Chef Mike Isabella prepared a lovely meal for over 200 guests at the beautiful Mexican Cultural Institute.
- Holly Bass Performance Project
- "Peutêtre" from Happenstance Theater
- Kelly Bond
- Dr. Danny Harris dispensing relationship advice (People's District)
- Milosz the Philanderer - Chris Keener
- Pete Muldoon and Lena Seikaly
Video: Dove Davi